SWP is about dedication, teamwork and a continuing drive to be the best. And, because SWP is committed to providing our customers with the absolute best customer service and printing, we are always on the look out for the best printing industry professionals and sales people.
Southwest Precision Printers, LP has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This person will be responsible for performing all duties associated with the payment of Vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and verifies all vendor invoices against purchase orders and receiving documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Enters invoices into system for payment.
- Research discrepancies.
- Processes all check requests ensuring all appropriate documentation and approvals have been received.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly to maintain current account status and resolve any discrepancies.
- Processes employee expense reports and verifies appropriate approvals.
- Reconcile and maintain integrity of accounts payable pending report.
- Performs basic clerical duties including sorting, filing and mailing payments to the customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have prior Accounts Payable experience.
- The minimum education required for this position is a High school degree or equivalent, and specialized classes beyond high school.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
Bindery Machine Operator
Cutter/Folder Southwest Precision Printers, LP has an opening for a 2nd shift Bindery Machine Operator. This is for a four day 10 hour per day work week. Hours are Monday thru Thursday, 4:30 p.m. thru 3:00 a.m. SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Must be able to set up and run Bindery Equipment which include a Polar Cutter and Stahl Folder. Ensures the quality of the finished product.
- Review work order to ensure conformity to written and verbal instruction.
- Sets machine for run.
- Regularly inspects the finished product to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Operates and maintains equipment in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Minimum education required for this position is a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum related experience required for this position is 3 years related experience.
- Mechanical Aptitude.
- Hours are subject to change at any time.
- Must be flexible.
- Must be available to work overtime.
Direct Mail Data Processing Specialist
Southwest Precision Printers has an excellent opportunity for a Direct Mail Data Processing Specialist. This position will be responsible for converting various file formats into a standard format and process through our postal software. This person must know Postal Service direct mail procedures and requirements.
Duties / Job Description -
- Serves as in-house expert in the field of direct response marketing & mailing projects.
- Convert/Process data to meet Post Office requirements by using BCC Mail Manager (mailing software).
- Maintain, research and update client provided databases.
- Provide postage costs to Customer Service in advance of mailing date.
- Manipulate data as necessary to create a usable format (i.e. fix excel files, convert word docs to text files, etc)
- Work with Production department and provide necessary data related assistance in order to streamline production time.
- Work with CSR and Sales department on mail related topics such as mail piece design, possible postage saving methods and other general mail related questions.
- A minimum of two years relevant experience in mailing.
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing and database management principles, along with knowledge of direct marketing production techniques.
- Knowledge of USPS regulations and industry practices is necessary.
- Experience with mailing software is essential. BCC Mail Manager is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
• 9 Awards of Excellence • 12 Best of Category • Division III – Gold • Division III – Silver • Division III – Bronze • Finishing Division – Bronze • Best of Show, 2nd Runner Up • People’s Choice … [...]
Is It Worth Printing? Down To Earth, A Practical Look at Environmental Issues and Trends CLICK READ MORE
The finalists were announced for the Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast’s (PIGC) 2013 Graphic Excellence Awards (GEA), which will be held on Wednesday, April 17th. Listed below are the SWP entries that have won an Award of Excellence or … [...]
The annual regional print competition gives Southwest Precision Printers the opportunity to recognize our customers and superb craftsmanship of our employees. The pieces entered in the competition will represent the finest printed materials produced by the leading printers and designers … [...]
Southwest Precision Printers (SWP) took home top honors at the 2012 Graphic Excellence Awards Gala on Wednesday, April 18th, taking home an impressive 23 awards: • 14 Awards of Excellence • 8 Best of Category • Best of Division III … [...]
Yesterday the finalists were announced for the Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast’s (PIGC) 2012 Graphic Excellence Awards (GEA), which will be held on Wednesday, April 18th. Listed below are the SWP entries that have won an Award of Excellence … [...]
SWP gets a new Heidelberg! Southwest Precision (SWP) is in the process of adding a new press on the production floor in its Large Pressroom! The new Heidelberg CD 102 is currently being installed and should be up and running … [...]
TOP 5 POSTS
- New Heidelberg
- SWP on ESPN!
- SOUTHWEST PRECISION PRINTERS TAKES HOME TOP HONORS
- Graphic Excellence Awards Finalists Announced
- Graphic Excellence Award Entries Turned in on Friday, 2/15
- SWP on ESPN!
- SWP Wins BIG at Graphic Excellence Awards
- Great Article from International Paper
- 2013 Graphic Excellence Award Winners Announced
- Are You Ready for OTC?