SWP is about dedication, teamwork and a continuing drive to be the best. And, because SWP is committed to providing our customers with the absolute best customer service and printing, we are always on the look out for the best printing industry professionals and sales people. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
To apply for any job posting, you must be in good standing, have a satisfactory performance record, have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation and (in most cases) must have been in your current position for at least six months.*
Southwest Precision Printers, LP has an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator/CSR for one of our Major Accounts.
Southwest Precision Printers, LP, is the largest independent, family-owned commercial printer in Houston. They have been in business for over 40 years and operates from a 48,000 square-foot facility in west central Houston at Beltway 8 and I-10.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will be responsible for the coordination of assigned customer’s print and fulfillment projects. It requires full knowledge of all Offset and Digital Printing Capabilities and Production requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters orders for each job, paying close attention to detail.
- Ensures all quotes are turned in correctly by Sales Department.
- Acts as a liaison between customer, sales and production.
- Ensures that all the specifications provided on the job ticket coincide with the actual artwork.
- Schedules production meetings, when needed, to ensure that each assigned project is thoroughly understood by all departments.
- Reviews and ensures quality of all proofs before sending them to customer.
- Responsible for maintaining the flow of proofs out / back in order, to meet the designated schedule
- Sets up press check with customer when needed.
- Tracks the job through production to ensure that it stays on schedule.
- Responsible for ordering applicable dies, when needed.
- Keeps accurate records of all changes made to a job and keeps job ticket updated accordingly.
- Attends daily production meetings.
- Enters quotes on Sales Department’s behalf, if special circumstances arise.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to supervisors about current or future workflow problems or needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Must possess ability to prevent errors and solve problems.
- A minimum of three years related experience.
- Experience and knowledge of printing procedures required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be available for overtime as required.
Southwest Precision Printers offers a competitive benefit package that consists of Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Critical Illness Insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations and holidays.
Southwest Precision Printers (SWPP) began over 40 years ago as a small, start-up company in Bellaire, Texas, that specialized in printing one and two-color jobs. From those humble beginnings, our company has flourished and grown through a mixture of hard work, persistence and integrity to become one of Houston’s most respected commercial printers.
We attribute our success to our exceptional staff, cutting-edge prepress technology, superb craftsmen and state-of-the-art equipment. Throughout the years, our outstanding team has won numerous awards for printing and graphic excellence. With a passionate commitment to excellence, SWPP is dedicated to continuing our tradition of providing our clients with the highest level of quality products, courteous customer service and cutting-edge technology.
Please check out our website at www.swpp.com to see all our capabilities.
Please submit resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org